Wednesday 7 March 2018

Mothers day is coming

Well what a week we have had. Snow, sub-zero temperatures and a lot of people driving stupidly.
I personally love snow and have driven to work on several occasions in the past in rather poor visibility.
Well when you work up on the Staffordshire moorlands you have to be prepared for anything, especially when there are areas with no mobile signal if you get into trouble.
I have to say, it was easier to get to work in a blizzard up on the moorlands than it is here in the city...go figure.

But let us get back to the more important matter of crafting. Over at Fab'N'Funky Challenges we are celebrating Mothers day.
We would love for you to come and join in with us.
I have had several requests for card from work colleages, but here are just 2 of the many I have had to make.
This first card I decided to go elegant & understated, gentle mute tones and just a simple ribbon.

Sticking with the multi-stamp tulip, I changed up a gear with bright crisp colours.

I have also done something crazy, I have entered a dress I made into the "Dress maker of the year" contest. I am actually feeling slightly queazy now that I've done it.
Every entry gets 2 dressmaking patterns, so that's like winning to me 😁
I will keep you updated.

Getting late and I'm shattered.
Back soon with more sharing

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

3 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful cards, love the stamp.
Valerija xx

Pat said...

Lovely card for the challenge this week Buffy, beautiful flower image.

Pat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning cards Buffy. Elegant and sophisticated, that first one is fabulous. Love the soft tones of the second one too though. Both so beautiful! Love the CAS design of the first and the paper of the second is so so pretty! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...