Thursday 7 December 2017

In the 7th Advent window

Not quite the crafty day I had hoped for, the Plasterer and Plumber showed up today. Apparently (weather permitting) our new living room window shows up tomorrow. So exciting times. It's hard to believe there was a car stuck in it only three weeks ago.

But back to the important business of crafting and advent calendar....ready?

In the 7th Advent Window
My calendar gave to me
A message of seasonal Joy

I wanted to make something a little different with this die and in the end decided to combine it with the 4th advent die (snowfalke) to make a festive badge. I shall be wearing it to our office fuddle.
My husband very kindly took this photo for me, I was struggling to take it myself with our little camera...........(and I'm not a fan of using my mobile for selfies)

I'm entering my badge into the following challenges

Another plus for today is my wonderful friend Heather came over from Shrewsbury for a visit and we had a lovely lunch at our local garden centre.

I hope you will joing me again tomorrow for the next window.

See you tomorrow
Hugs and happy thoughts
Buffy xx

7 comments:

Cathy F said...

That's something really different & interesting - we could all use some joy! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

Flo said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut, doch leider hast du keinen Stempel benutzt. Deshalb kann sie an der Auslosung bei NSS nicht teilnehmen.
LG Flo

Andreja said...

I like your beautiful festive card :-))
Thanks for joining in with The Male Room.

Lady Joyful said...

Really pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at The Male Room with something a little bit different, lovely use of the die.

ELE said...

Like your creation!
Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar last month.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle

Melanie said...

A wonderful little creation!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional flourishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...