Sunday 10 December 2017

In the 10th Advent.....

I am very delighted by today's advent treat.........ready to sing along??

"In the 10th Advent window
my calendar gave to me
a scrummy yummy cupcake die"


A yummy cupcake deserves sparkle & sprinkles with candy colours and shiny ribbon....
 So I used my new advent die and added the cutouts from the 2nd Advent die (stars) as sprinkles. A nice shiny Pink and purple ribbon to go with the card and cupcake bases. I covered the icing section in iridescent ultra-fine glitter.
I know a little girl who is going to love this.
Oh, remember how I couldn't think what to do with the skull from the 9th Advent window, well I worked it out.......
 Carol Singing Skulls
Yes, it's a little weird I know, but hey why not, and they do look festive with their little bows (advent 8). Believe it or not I can think of a few people who would think this is hilarious.
I am entering my skeletal choir in 
 Hope you have enjoying my Advent countdown and you are having a great time preparing for the festive excitement.

See you tomorrow
Hugs and happy thoughts
Buffy xx

3 comments:

Cathy F said...

Well that's different - like a Day of the Dead Christmas! Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

Lady Joyful said...

Wow, what a different card! Really great. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Rocky said...

I've never seen a Christmas card quite like that before, but I rather like it, it's different. Thank you for sharing it with us at TMR.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...