Thursday 28 December 2017

All Sorts of Christmas Challenges

What a Christams!?!?!?!?
Half the house laid up with flu, half the presents not wrapped....But hey ho, we're still here and fitting back 👌
At least we got a fully plastered wall for christmas, I can't stop singing the builderes praises enough. They gave us back Christmas.
A little bit of news...the forensics came back and the police came to take our statements again. Hopefully the driver will now come to justice.

 Now for some fun crafty stuff...

Firstly I have a christmas card to share with you...

I am entering this little card into the
 I kept it nice and simple. I loved the effect silver and white on kraft. I used Ice Grey promarker to highlight the edges of the petals and went over it with a sakura clear stardust pen (unfrtunately it didn't show in the photo). The greeting was stamped in smokey slate then overwritten with a silver pen.

Now I'm sure no one wants to sing christmas songs now BUT lets finish off the Advent calendar shall we....
" In the -- Advent window 
my calendar gave to me

(21) One glass of Bubbly
 
(22) A cute fluffy bunny

(23) A quick boot up the backside

(24) A blurry special greeting

And (25) an exploding bottle of bubbly

The minute my camera batteries are fully recharged I shall share all my little creations (DOH!)
 
Now, I said I would be giving away some candy in the New Year and I meant it. There will be 2 prize candies - One for UK/Ireland and the other Worldwide.
 The main candy post will follow in a few days time. 
To be in with a chance of winning you will have to follow my blog then leave a quick message in the comments box and of course click on the linky - Adding your Name/Nickname - UK/Ire or World.

Just to wet your appetite here is a sneak peek at one of the 2 candies
Please note; the pink cutting mat is not part of the prize.

So come back in a few days to see the main prizes and all the Linky goodness 😀

See you soon
Hugs and Holiday wishes
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Seasonal flowers theme.
Happy New Year;-))m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...