Wednesday 20 September 2017

Crafts and Me

So we have a great challenge for you over at  Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Our challenge this week is:
Floral Embelishments
(and floral print paper isn't enough)

 Our lovely sponsor this week is:




 This lovely image is "Summer-Days by Jeremiah-Ketner" I really like Jeremiah's designs, they have a beautiful delicacy. I created a stamped border to frame the image without detracking from it.
 I created the border using a two-step stamp set. The delicate ribbons are the loops from a top (waste not want not).

Unfortunately when I put it on the stand to take the photo it fell off and the small clay butterfly I made, smashed. The three dots you can see in the top righthand corner of the orangey backing are an emergency addition to disguise the glue.

I will make a new butterfly to share with you all when I have a embelishment making session.

Please remember to visit all the lovely ladies at Fab'n'Funky and leave them some good vibes.

Thank you to everyone who read my Japan blog posts. 
Back shortly
Hugs
Buffy xx


2 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a gorgeous image Buffy, lovely colours.

Pat xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful, love your pretty border.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...