Wednesday 19 July 2017

Lights, camera, Patterned paper

Good morning
We have a fun challenge for you this week at

 this week our lovely sponsor is 

what do we want you to do?
Use patterned Paper
 
Yes it's that simple. So get digging and grab all those off-cuts, or your favourite back ground paper or mix-it-up a bit.

Here is my inspiration for this weeks challenge

This adorable image is "Little Anna" from Lia Stamps. I dug through my stash and found these two patterned papers. Also thanks to Doncaster Crafting Live show I had this lovely lilac coloured card.

But I will share my Doncaster adventures in a few days. I can say I met a lovely lady who had recently retired and was new to crafting, so I told her to pop over to the Fab'n'Funky blog for inspiration and of course to ask for advice.

Please pop along and check out the lovely DT creations and leave them a little happiness.

Hugs
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Buffy, that's just adorable hun. Love the way you've coloured that sweet image and your lovely patterned paper layout. Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...