Wednesday 12 October 2016

Sparkle or Grey

Hello,
we have an interesting challenge for you over at Fab'n'Funky. This week we want either

"Shades of Grey +1 colour" OR "Lots of Sparkle"

This weeks sponsor is 

I have chosen the "Lots Of Sparkle" option
For my sparkle I have used mirri-card and Camelion fine glitter

This card is for a lovely young girl at our company who has decided to go into special needs assisting. I hope she will do well and enjoy her new path.

Please visit all our lovely ladies blogs and leave them a comment.

Back soon with more creations
Hugs
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Alison said...

This is stunning, Buffy. I'm sure your friend will love it.
Alison x

Chris said...

Beautiful, stunning image and fabulous colouring.
Chris
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...