Thursday 14 April 2016

Triple Stamp Sketch

Hello again,
I spotted two interesting challenges I thought would work well together.






 Freshly Made Sketch #232











 The Male Room #33





A nice simple design with sublte colours, that any man might be happy to receive.

  Of course I had to make the inserty match the exterior.......
I used two tones of brown ink to give the image a little more depth. Plus a dark brown promarker so the cacti had a little more dimension. The moon has a little chalk pen to give it glow.

Well back soon with more designs
Hugs
Buffy x

7 comments:

A splash of color said...

Wow this is beautiful. Lots of work went into the inside as well as out.. love the western theme..I want to live in your photo on the top of your blog :)

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Buffy! Delighted to see you playing along with The Male Room. Love your take on the technique, the deckle edge really works. And I just love the WMS western images. Great work and thanks so much for joining us at The Male Room, Deborah xxx

PS - I'm right next to you at FMS!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I have never seen that triple stamping look before, but wow what a look it is! I love your desert scene! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a fab card - I adore the scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Tracey said...

Lovely card you have made there Buffy. Lots of attention to detail. Hope you are all well Tracey x

Lesley said...

great one for the men, love the scene you've created . . . . Lesley x

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your image and it has worked brilliantly using the offset triple stamping technique. The inside compliments it so well. Very happy you could join in with our challenge at The Male Room
Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...