Sunday 28 February 2016

She Passed

My daughter passed her driving test.....WOO HOO!!! 
She's never been a girly-girl and really does like fuss so the challenges at
And




 Crazy 4 Challenges - #324 sketch







I knew what to make, something simply and clean and slightly understated - just like she'd want
 I went through several different fonts to find the one I thought best suited this modest celebration. I carefully added a tiny amount of black ink to the edges of the L-plate befroe I ripped it, purely to make it stand out from it's white background. The road is some textured black card with a chalk pen to make the road-markings.
The inside had a bit more of congrats from us to her.

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Fabulous card - Congratulations Mawgan - Buffy can't believes she's 17+ where have the years gone best wishes Lesley X

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous card and my congrats to Anne! Hugs, Deborah xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...