Tuesday 16 February 2016

See ya for now

Friday was a bit of a sad day at work.
Although we had known our Manager was leaving it didn't make it any easier.
I made his card and managed to get loads of people to sign it.
I would have joined in with last weeks "Fab'n'Funky Space Race" but I couldn't risk him seeing his card before the presentation.
Why would he see you cry? Elementary my dear Watson, the cheeky beggar reads my Blog!! LOL
(Hello trouble, ice-cream with the family at Bluebells in a couple of months?)

But look at this scary bunch
A great night was had by all.

I'm definitely joining in this week so keep your eyes peeled

Back soon
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is a super card - being a Star Wars fan it makes me very happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...