Thursday 10 December 2015

Challenging Birthday

I said I would be back with a birthday card today and I don't like breaking my promises.
I loved the sketch for Mojo Mondays challenge this week







Mojo Monday Challenge#427






Here is my take on the sketch:

I used a simple Feather pattern in bold colours as the card is for a very bold lady. I was delighted to find I had Nuvo Crystal Drops that matched the inkpads colours. A little Silver mirri card to add bling and a fab mess ribbon from the bottom of my stash. It's just ashame my photo isn't very good.

I hope that anyone who has tried to have a look at my Salted Caramel Crispies recipe (in the download tab) has been able to open it with problems.

I am currently trying to help a friend by writing a team management plan for them. I know they've been stressed just recently and I just hope I can put something together that helps them out. It is a bit a tough one but that's what friends are for.

So back to the hard slog
Keep creating and crafting
Buffy xx




1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful Buffy! Those feathers are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...