Friday 4 December 2015

Anything goes

I notice Papertake were having an anything goes challenge
 so here is my take on the challenge, I created Letters from Santa for one of the ladies I work with


You may notice some smudging on the letter, I used photoshop to smudge out her childrens names.

This is my first attempt at caligraphy
(good excuse to buy a small caligraphy kit)

I also used my WMS-candy jar christmas fillers stamp set.
SU Inkpads-creamy caramel, blushing bride, marine mist, bermuda bay and Rose red

But the best part of this was when I took them into work this morning to show her what I'd created for them.
Her face lit up and it made me some happy.

I rolled them up and used some red ribbon and a very simple label (with her kids names on) to seal them.

If her childrens faces light up the way hers did, then I will be extremely happy.

Blogging -
I have been a rubbish blogger recently, I think I shall have to make a resolution to post at least once a week. My life is full of plenty of interesting things I could share. So I really need to make more effort.

bye for now
Buffy x

1 comment:

Tracey said...

What a wonderful idea Buffy. Tracey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...