Wednesday 19 August 2015

Challenge to DIE for

I know...terrible pun, but I really have gotten the die bug.
I spent far too much at Doncaster and 90% of it was on dies.

So to partly justify my spending spree, I designed my brother-in-laws birthday card based on;
 "Papertake Weekly Challenge" - to Die for


 I used my new Memorybox "Loopy Rings" and "Large Ringlets" dies. I cut them from plain white card and used ProMarkers to colour them.
My B-I-L is quite a keen golfer so this little chap was a must.

I also promised to tell more about our Scottish adventure. Well, for those of you who don't know, we are quite keen geocachers and a holiday in Scotland would not be complete without collecting a few.
That doesn't sound so adventurous I hear you call....
But that depends on whether you a freezing your tootsies off wading your way through a plunge pool in the highlands...
And then scramble up the other side.....but even after 20 minutes of searching I came back empty handed.
(The 2 photos above were taken by our daughter Mawgan)
 
I think it just means we have no choice but to return next year and have another go.
On the plus side I got to see Plodda Falls in all it's glory.
This view on it's own was worth the soggy cold crossing. If you look closely you can just about make out some chaps arm (on the lefthand side of photo).
Back soon with more tales and card-making

Buffy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

lovely card love these LOTV stamps - your adventures look brill - we are going to undertake our first geocache next week!! all the best Lesley x

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling card Buffy! Great photos! Looks like a beautiful place to visit! TFS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...