Wednesday 31 December 2014

Competition Card and Year End Reflection

Well, here it is the end of another year.

I think I can say that the past year has been a very interesting and enjoyable one.

Graham and I found quality time for each other and we have vowed to do more (like weekend race meets, lunch and stuff), Mawgan dug deep and found her inner actress/scriptwriter and Anthony got a temp job as a maintenance technician.
Heather and I managed to organise 3 girly day get-togethers, window shopping galore..

Here's hoping 2015 is even more inspiring.

It is my dear cousin Cathy's birthday on the 6th Jan and when I saw the

 "Pic a Fav" over on Papertake Weekly

I found my inspiration.

The 11th March 2014 Bingo challenge, GEMS  DIECUTS  FLOWERS, was the one I chose

I'm quite proud of the shadow effect on the diecut flowers, I had planned on just putting the black version on the card. I then decided to do white and colour it in.
I have cheated a little by adding all items used next to the photo.

My wish for the next year is to have more family get-togethers, find Mawgan a some music/acting classes or clubs, keep Anthony focused on improving his future prospects, take Anne for a mother/daughter morning once a month and at least one Buffy&Graham weekend away.
I know that is quite a wish list, but there is nothing wrong with thinking big!

I wish you all a wonderful new year, full of joy and inspiration
Hugs
Buffy xx


4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Donna said...

Stunning card Buffy, so pretty and the lettering and images look lush...beautiful choice of colours :) Donna ♥ x

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Buffy! Happy New Year!

Lesley said...

Stunning card Buffy - Lesley x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...