Saturday 18 October 2014

Sunflower

I'm definitely getting back into the card-making swing.....and loving it!

I loved the challenge that was set by "The Card Concept"



The idea of bright sunny flowers was too tempting to pass up.
It also meant I could dig out my favourite stamp, so here is my take:
It's slighty shabby chic and I used masking to give it a little depth
and naturally the insert had to have a sunflower too . The border is free-hand.
  • Stamps - LOTV Teddy Flower, freebie sentiment and WMS Gingham&Co
  • Inks - Momentos Tudeo Black and S.U. So Saffron
  • Pro-Markers
  • Lace from stash
Back soon
Hugs
Buffy x


2 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Sweetest Little Bear! Thanks for joining in on the fun at The Card Concept!

Angela said...

Buffy, your sweet card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...