Saturday 5 July 2014

Eventful days and A little Note

So I have made a card (or maybe letter holder) for my dear friend Debs, who is still on america.

I have used two challenges to create my card:

Mojo Monday - Tall & Skinny

Colour Q #248
I really enjoyed creating this card as I haven't seen Debs since last summer and I've been so busy with work I haven't had much time to create.



I decided to use my new SU stamp set - Six Sided Sampler and an old favourite LOTV Teddy Flower ( I masked this so only the bear and letter remained)

Shapes were cut using: SU hexagon punch, Spellbinder Oval and the Tattered Lace Lacey Daisy and Tree

Card Stock is Sahara sand, White and Marina Mist


I said above(or maybe letter holder)










I can assure you I was not joking, I had to stick two sheets of paper together so I could finish her letter
But it was worth it. She is a friend worth extending for :-)













Friday was an eventful sort of day.
 I had a little accident on the way to work.
As I turned out of a small side road there was a car on the wrong side of the road. I swevered to miss it and squeezed my brakes hard and was thrown off my bike. I scraped myself up and carried on cycling to work. My shoulder and wrist are still quite painful, but nothing a couple of pain-killers can't dampen.
Luckily my bike was alright.

Enough yuck, now back to the happy stuff

I did make Graham an anniversay card the other week:-
We have been married 22 years now and we'll have been together 27 years in October

I also made one for my neice too


Well, it's starting to get late and I haven't had my shower yet :-)
Night night
Buffy xx



5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Such adorable cards! Thanks for joining us at colourQ! And I'm glad to hear you were not seriously injured in your accident.

Buffy said...

Thank you Jen

JoAnn said...

Love your cards, especially the tall and skinny one with the adorable bear.

Tracey McNeely said...

All great cards Buffy, love the hexagons. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colourQ!

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - I think the card is even better in real life. Love the sweet hexagons - thanks so much! xxxxxx

See you soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...