Sunday 20 January 2013

Simple card

Today we shall mostly be making easy'n'simple cards

Challenge card to share with you all. This one is for the CR84FN colour challenge

and here is what I came up with
I have gone super simple on this one. I simply stamped the different coloured card with their matching inks to create quick and easy backing paper. It is quite hard to see the stamp but the stamped image on the tan section is from an old (ancient more like) stamp set I have.
Who are they????
See D's
Yes you heard me right, See D's stamp sets. This was one of my very first stamp sets I every ordered online. Needless to say I can't find anywhere that still stocks these, but here is the set I used: "Blooming Friends"
I have 5 other sets, which I am definately going to start using again.
The butterfly & bumble-bee stamp is from S.U. Sweet Summer, the papers and inks are also S.U. and the yellow gingham ribbon was lurking in the bottom of my sewing box.
Back really soon
Hugs
Buffy x

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

A really pretty CAS card! Buffy - thanks for playing along with our last challenge!

I remember SeeDs - I believe they are discontinued now! You might try Ebay.

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply wonderful Buffy! Love the sweet gingham bow! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Vickie Z said...

Buffy-this is adorable! Love stamping color on color! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...