Saturday 29 September 2012

Peek time finally

I'm back
I know it's been a while since I promised to share this, but better late than never.
This is from my first batch of cards, which I have had to whip up early and quickly, with the down-sizing started at my old job (yes, I've already been down-sized) I needed to get them done as soon as.
This is the green version, there are 4 differnt backers all of which match the snowmans scarf.
I shall display the full range soon (just got to shrink the photo)
Still can't get the pdf file to work, although it could just be my laptop....it's getting on.....5 yrs old...which in laptop years is about 200..........lol 

Buffy xx

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Sweet Christmas card - I like the idea of matching the backing mat to the colour of the scarf!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...