Thursday 23 August 2012

Wedding Day Rocked

Hello all,
what a Rocking wedding. My daughter is now a married woman!
Neither her or her husband Connor have ever been conventional so after the fastest wedding ceremony on the planet, the real party started.
This is their way of showing off their wedding rings.....Rock on dude!!!
The reception was thumping (and so were our heads). Lots of moshing, headbanging, air-guitaring and jumping and that was just the bride.....LOL!
Graham actually said and I quote "I felt so proud walking her down the aisle, but I had trouble keeping up!"
Anne looked gorgeous, the bridesmaids were beautiful and the day was everything Anne and Connor wanted. So job done!
Now I just have to wait for the ringing in my ears to stop..lol

Back soon
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

You obviously all had a fantastic day - and that's the way it is supposed to be! Love the photo of Connor and Anne - pure attitude! Wishing them a life of loud music, good company and happiness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...