Thursday 30 August 2012

CR84FN challenge

Morning all,
this will be my first, yes first card of the day.
CR84FN had such lovely colours this challenge I just had to have a go











I've toned the colours down a little because I wanted to create a sympathy card
I started with a cream square card blank, made a matching tan card blank and stuck them together. This created a cream inside rear and tan outside rear. I then used the angled cut offs to layer the opening panels.  The cross is stamped on cream card cut using Labels Four Small dyes and the sentiment was stamped then cut out using the S.U. large words window punch.
In case you can't read the verse:
"Loss leaves a heartache 
no one can heal,
Love leaves memories 
no one can steal."
All the stamped images and verse are from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. 

Back in a little while 
Buffy xx


1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - I'm so sorry you missed the deadline! Your card is just beautiful. These colours work really well for a sympathy card. Play along next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...