Friday 8 July 2011

Colour challenge card

I really adored the colours the CR84FN blog set this time. Warm and cheerful












So after digging around in my craft area I found the perfect paper and stamp for this job





I've used my Polka Doodle house with Waltzing Mouse sentiment, the blossom three nestible, white A5 card blank, some red ribbon and momento ink pads.

It's nice to have our internet back, although listening to the rumbles from outside, I'm not going to hold my breath....LOL

Buffy x

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute and happy card Buffy! Loving those tiny mice!

Annie said...

I love the mix of pink and red and your card is fabulous!
hugs,a nnie x

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Buffy - so glad your internet is back up. I do like this little house with those cute mice!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Unknown said...

Darling card, Buffy! Love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute card Buffy! That image is super sweet and I love the red bow! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Andrea M said...

SO cute!!! Adorable take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Sue Lelli said...

Buffy, this card is sure to bring a smile to the person receiving it! LOVE your mouse house! And your bow is just PERFECT! THX for playing with us at CR84FN! BTW your blog pic is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...