Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day at the races

Hello all,
I'm afraid I have no card today. I had a wonderful day at Donnington Park watching BTCC and photographing it, of course.....
I am frantically sifting through, deleting, editing and journaling the dozens of shot taken.
Here is a little teaser:





Look carefully and you'll spot a couple of naughty drivers getting too close for their own good.
Well you know what they say "Rubbing is Racing", even if the rules state No Contact.


I will be back with more cards soon.
Truck racing this sunday.........heeheehee.........they will make great mens cards........that's my excuse for going.

Buffy x

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

HI Buffy

Looks like you had a super day out - the weather looks like it's been great!! Happy Hols!

Deborah xx

Derby Dabblers Blog said...

Hi Buffy, love your photo of your day out. You asked about the Derby Dabblers next get together. It's this Friday and I have just updated the blog with all the details.
It would be lovely to see you if you can make it.
Tracey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...