Monday 28 February 2011

What a lovely surprise. Have been rushed of my feet, so this award from DEBS of Deborahs Gems is so wonderful.





Thank you so much.


Now part of accepting the award is to pass it along and follow a few simple procedures:
  1. Thank and link back to the person giving the award - Done
  2. Share 8 things about myself!
  3. Forward the award to 8 crafters recently discovered.
  4. Contact the 8 people involved and tell them about the award.
Now I have to tell you eight things about myself - this is fun!!
  1. I am very passionate about science.
  2. I love swimming
  3. I love new gadgets (especially crafting ones).
  4. I have 3 whacky but good kids
  5. I love going to Wales to stay with my wonderful friend. (just need more time to go)
  6. I am looking forward to whatever challenges redundancy brings. (more crafting time)
  7. I love photography.  (again need more time)
  8. I really miss my little Megane (written off last winter)
Now for the sharing part:
this is going to be hard....so many to choose from......

               Linjan Creation - Linda
              Crafty Ramblings - Dawn
              Handmade Little Things - Kirsty 
              Mawgs Magic - Mawgan
              Once upon a stamp - Gordon and Robert
              Work in Progress - Andrea M

Now to tell all these wonderful bloggers.

I have a couple of cards ready, but one of them is for my husband and I honestly can't remember if I told him this blogs name.
Will be back very soon
Buffy xx

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for the lovely surprise Buffy, so sweet of you for thinking of me, thank you very much for the award and congrats to you for getting one! : )

Linda said...

Thankyou so much Buffy for this award. I`m so chuffed as this is my second one xxxxx

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Thank you so much Buffy - so sweet of you!

Dawn said...

Aww thanks Buffy! That is so nice of you

Dawn
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...