Tuesday 8 February 2011

A self-inflicted challenge

Hello peeps,
I saw a lovely demo in town on saturday (not for long though, my 9yr old was fidgetting), Sue made a stepped card. Not knowing any of the dimensions, I have patiently sat with ruler, paper and pencil trying to work out how she created it. I cracked it and it only took me two and a half days ( must be getting slow in my old age...lol).
So here is my first proper attempt, I hope you find it interesting

 It's basically, two cuts and several folds.

The photos hasn't come out as well as I would have liked, but at least they give the basic idea.











I've had a few ideas for this shape card and when I have a some more free-time, I shall create and share them with you. I will also try to draw a sketch of how it is made for anyone who hasn't come across this style before.

Buffy x
 

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love this style of stepper card. One to try out me thinks! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...