Sunday 6 February 2011

Polka Doodle doo

As promised I've created a card using my new Polka Doodles stamps that arrived the other day. Not sure it meets the waltzing mouse challenge, but I need to make a couple more cards for some fellow work-mates who are also being made redundant at the end of march. (Ooh, lots of crafting time soon)


I used green pearescent card from my stash, papermania "Lemon Sorbet" gingham paer for the background, Doily Lace trim punch (martha stewart), nestabilities plain & scalloped ovals, Canteloupe momento ink pad and of course my ultimate favourite Pro-markers.
I used grey for the actual building as I felt the background of the card was colourful enough.

I truely adore these little fairytale houses this set contain.

Well, best dish-up the sunday dinner otherwise it may get ugly round here.
Best for now
Buffy x

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is so very sweet. I am sure they will love their cards. :)
Hugs~

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - this is just gorgeous! I love that little windmill and am in danger of "needing" that set :) It's fab!

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Buffy

Pop over to my blog - I've a little something for you.

Hugs, Deborah xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...