Sunday 13 February 2011

A new challenge and a bit of revenge

My sister in law hates cute and girly, so to kill two birds with one stone, I've created this card for the Truely Scrumptious challenge #50 and her birthday next week..... : )

This was this times challenge sketch



I only hope this effort is worthy of the Truly Scrumptious challenge sketch.
                                                                                          TSC50

I've used three lovely girly colours for the background, a peel-off I coloured pink using a sharpie pen, the reflective image was created using a rectangular make-up sponge. I topped it off with a multi-coloured paper flower and butterfly pee-off.

  • Papers - pink pearlescent, blue nancy watt design freebie and yellow freebie
  • Free dog & dragonfly stamp
  • Promarkers - (main image) Tan, Cool grey 2, Mint green, Tulip yellow, Orchid and Powder blue.
  •                       (reflection)  Satin, Cool grey 1, Pastel green, Buttercup, Bluebell & Pastel blue
  • Tim Holtz distress inks - Stormy sky & Brushed corduroy
  • Fizzy Moon - Clelebrations paper blossoms
  • Peel-off - I think they are Anita's peel-offs, but I can't remember
 See you soon
 Buffy x

1 comment:

Linda said...

Buffy he is soooo.... sweet and your choice of clours and colouring in are truely amazing. thanks for stopping by and leaving me such a wonderful comment. I`m honoured xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...