Monday 8 October 2012

Royaly stampin away

Good day Ladies and Gents,
my first offering of the day is a colour challenge
I have gone for a very simple and clean design for this one
I delicate "Thank You" card. The card itself is made of Rose Red card, the flower stamp and sentiment are from the Faith in Nature set and are Rose Red ink. The strip is Tangerine Tango left-overs and the pearls were in my stash and just happened to match the tangerine beautifully.

The problem is.....once I got stated on this simple card I had to have a little mad session...and here is the result
I happened upon this fab leaf die the other week and was not sure what I would do with it....found something to do with it :-) Again using the challenge colours and different set of stamps (Happiest birthday wishes 1 and Fresh vintage). The twine was plain white so I used the inks to bring it into speck. Four eyelets to string it through. There is a hint of green only because I could not justify foliage in one of the challenge colours.
That is why this isn't the card I submitted to the challenge.

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...